Spring Cleaning Checklist!
- Watch Netflix's, "Tidying Up", with Maria Kondo. Great tips and tricks!
- Clean out the garage.
- Inspect the roof and gutter.
- Power wash the outside of the house, including windows.
- Drain all sediment from your hot water heater.
- Donate clothes not worn for more than two years.
- Wash walls using 1/2 cup ammonia, 1/4 cup white vinegar and 1/4 cup baking soda to 1 gallon of warm water.
- Wash all inside windows. Vacuum out the tracks.
- Vacuum/wash/dry clean all window coverings.
- Dust and wash light fixtures and chandeliers.
- Wash all knickknacks. Vacuum books and shelves.
- Vacuum lampshades. Replace lightbulbs.
- Deep clean shower, toilet, floor and sink.
- Inventory the medicine cabinet and toss expired medicines.
- Defrost freezer (if needed) and wash out refrigerator.
- Clean oven and soak stove rings and drip pans.
- Vacuum front coils and motor to remove dust and dirt.
- Launder all blankets and bedding. Turn mattresses.
- Move furniture to the center of each room and vacuum thoroughly. Shampoo carpets.
- Have a garage sale.
We hope these little tips on Spring Cleaning helps you out this upcoming season!
Needing some help with your next big move? Looking for guidance on Real Estate? Then please contact us today to talk about all of your Real Estate needs!